CPE Credits – 2.0 hours
Subject Area – Tax
Course Level – Intermediate
Instructional Methods – Group Internet
Materials Required – 120A Manual (provided)
Prerequisites – None
Recommended Course/s Taken – Tax Resolution Essentials 100A
Advanced Preparation – None
Who should attend – CPAs, Enrolled Agents (EAs), Tax Attorneys
Type of Credit – CPE/MCLE
This course offers professionals who prepare or are looking to prepare Offers in Compromise on behalf of their clients. Unlike our introductory courses, this course delves into the intricacies that make the difference between an offer being accepted or rejected. It also covers the appeal process should an offer be rejected having navigated the regular channels
This course also discuss the IRS appeal process in general.
In the course you will learn:
- How to plan for an Offer in Compromise
- How to value assets listed in the offer
- What to do when complex issues arise relating to an offer
- How to appeal an offer (including with whom you should speak)
- How to file an IRS appeal
- Which form to file and why
- How to leverage a tax court petition to your advantage.
- How do you get a 2nd bite at the apple even though you are not a tax attorney or admitted to practice in front of the tax court?
Attend this course and receive 2 hours of entertaining invaluable information and gain more knowledge than even you thought possible in a mere 2 hours; and earn CPE/MCLE credit while doing so!
- Detailed instruction relating to Offers in Compromise
- OIC planning
- OIC appeals
- IRS appeals
Terms and Conditions