Become a TRI Member
Whether they realize it or not, CPA’s, enrolled agents and tax attorneys all have clients with tax issues. Even the most “traditional” practices have clients who cannot afford to pay their taxes, encounter payroll tax issues, or have one of the many other complex problems taxpayers face each day.
The good news is, we are here to help. For those of you looking to grow your practice in the lucrative area of Tax Resolution, there is no better resource than the Tax Resolution Institute to learn the intricacies that make the difference between achieving an outstanding result to one that is unacceptable or lackluster at best.
For those of you not looking to increase business but want to service your clients in the best manner possible, we are here to help. We provide advisory services to professionals looking to help their clients on a case-by-case basis, and we can work directly with your clients on more difficult issues without you being concerned about retaining the client. We NEVER take clients away from our referral partners.
Choose the Level That Works Best For You
Need more information?
Request our membership information packet which includes the following:
- a detailed brochure
- one sheets includes tips and tricks
- information about becoming a TRI instructor
- If I cant find it online at taxresolutioninstitute.org I just pick up the phone and get an immediate answer. I wish I had this resource 20 years ago.
Charles C., CPA – Chicago Illinois
- The consultation time included with my Platinum subscription has allowed me to provide a higher quality of work. It’s allowed me to catch errors that I would have never noticed on my own.
Sam P., EA – Encino, California
- If you care about getting the best results for your clients and avoiding malpractice, a TRI subscription is a must!
Jennifer D., CPA – Dayton, Ohio
Still unsure? Click here to learn more