CPE Credits – 1.5 hours
Subject Area – Tax
Course Level – Intermediate
Instructional Methods – eLearning
Materials Required – None
Prerequisites – None
Recommended Course/s Taken – Tax Resolution Essentials 100A
Advanced Preparation – None
Who should attend – CPAs, Enrolled Agents (EAs), Tax Attorneys
Type of Credit – CPE/MCLE*
This course offers professionals who want to learn the process of filing an appeal of an offer in compromise or any other IRS decision. Unlike our introductory courses, this course delves into the intricacies that make the difference in receiving a favorable result.
Attend this course and receive 1.5 hours of entertaining invaluable information and gain more knowledge than even you thought possible in a mere 1.5 hours; and earn CPE/MCLE credit while doing so!
- How to appeal an offer (including with whom you should speak)
- How to file an IRS appeal
- Which form to file and why
- How to leverage a tax court petition to your advantage.
- How do you get a second bite at the apple even though you are not a tax attorney or admitted to practice in front of the tax court?
CPE credit is available in all 50 States. *MCLE credit available in California, New York, Kansas and State having reciprocity with California.
**This course covers much of the same material covered in Tax Resolution Essentials 200A. If you have already taken 200A, you may want to forego this course for another course.
Terms and Conditions