Day: To Be Announced
Time: 10:00 am PT | 1:00 pm ET
Duration: 1 Hour
CPE: 1.0 Hours
This course offers professionals who want to learn the process of filing an appeal of an offer in compromise or any other IRS decision. Unlike our introductory courses, this course delves into the intricacies that make the difference in receiving a favorable result.
Attend this course and receive 1.0 hours of entertaining invaluable information and gain more knowledge than even you thought possible in a mere hour; and earn CPE credit while doing so!
- How to file an IRS appeal
- When to file an IRS appeal
- Which type of appeal to file and why
- How to appeal an offer in compromise
- How to leverage a tax court petition to your advantage.
- How do you get a 2nd bite at the apple even though you are not a tax attorney or admitted to practice in front of the tax court?